Sunday, August 9, 2009

A Mullet Named Dog

I was just watching TV and a commercial came on that stated that Dog the Bounty Hunter would be back for another season. My question is this...
REALLY? No Really?
I mean come on. What is wrong with the general mass public? This isn't a television program, this isn't entertainment...this is just sad. This is a Mullet named Dog who has a trashy wife, scratch that, a trashy family and a vigilante mindset. What's that about? Does everyone forget the fact that Dog actually went to jail.
Not only that but look at his hair...
And this is season number SEVEN. No shit.
I hang my head and give a soft little prayer for the dignity of human kind that just fluttered out the window...
Bounty Hunter....screw that shit...more like Godawful Hairdo Hunter.
FECK!
Oh look at this is a charming wedding photo:


How fucking big is that chicks boooooooooobs?

No comments: