Thursday, June 18, 2009

Leppy What the Deuce

Alright so basically I write this blog on my own. Which is fine but, should I change the name to Tina VS Tina?
It will be like Kramer Vs Kramer but not nearly as famous!
In a fit of holy crap-ness I wanted to mention something that completely slipped my mind until recently. Remember that song, MMM MMM MMM MMM. What sort of name was that? I mean come on! That Crash Test Dummies song was freaking creepy. CREEPY! It kind of freaked me out when I was a little kid. I mean i walked around fearing that my hair was going to suddenly turn bright white when I woke up in the morning. And I never attended church because i was scared that I would shake and lurch and puke all over the church floor. That said...dudes voice was deep. Once on pop up video I learned that when he was in choir he actually sang alto or something like that. Oh pop up video how informative you were. Where are you now?
Hey they were canadian too! From Winnipeg, and you thought nothing good came out of Winnipeg and by good I mean half decent-sort of.
Fuck fine. I liked them. Assholes.
DO you remember the album that song came off of? God Shuffled His Feet, what a messed up album cover...no really look...



CRAZY!

No comments: