Monday, June 1, 2009

This Blog Is Falling Apart At It's Seams, You Maggot!

I would like to take a moment to say that I am not too good for this blog, unlike Christene who is riding around on her high horse in the office telling people how she has three days to live. Yeah yeah yeah we get it your name is featured in the new horror movie. I'm just jealous because the likelihood that a movie is going to be made with my name is slim to none, "T.L Tyson has a job she doesn't understand, a boyfriend who takes bubble baths and way more years to grace this earth before she dies and the world collectivly sighs with relief"

Anyways, does anyone remember the game Nightmare?
It actually scared the shit out of me when I was a little kid. People would be like "Let's play Nightmare" and I was like "YEAH!", and then I would say I have a stomach cramp and hide in the bathroom for the duration of the game.
I didn't enjoy being called a maggot or a harbingers....
The Gatekeeper was simply a control freak and just when you think you were getting ahead and going to make it out of the game with your sanity he punished you.

Does anyone have this game? I think we should get together and play it.



(Completely off topic the song, Take My Breath Away by Berlin is playing on a coworkers radio and all I can think about is how Dangerous Iceman is out there.)

No comments: