Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Grandma take me home.

This morning, I looked in Tina's window at work and noticed something.
I'm dressed like Kurt Cobain today.
Striped cardigan, black band T-Shirt, converse shoes, jeans....I look like I stepped out of 1994.

So, naturally, Tina and I made the decision to bring grunge back.
It's due for a comeback.
Just think of all the good stuff that came out of the grunge era:

-Doc Martens
-Seattle
-Long greasy unwashed hair
-plaid shirts tied around waists
-Angry youth
-Grunge music
-Hair Dyed with Kool-aid
-Ripped jeans
-Corduroy Pants

Rad.

2 comments:

Monsieur Muckety Muck Muck said...

I wish you had a picture of said outfit. Don't forget: pot, bad poetry, the debate that Nirvana is more influential then the Beattles, short sleeve shirts over long sleeve shirts.

Nick said...

I hope heroine makes a comeback, too. That'd be awesome.