Monday, March 16, 2009

Ridiculous in Pink

Now, as we all know, I'm no fashion plate.

My idea of a fancy outfit is a hoodie without holes in it.
But, as lacking as my fashion sense is, I know what looks ridiculous.
And Molly Ringwald's dress in "Pretty in Pink" is quite possibly the most hideous thing I've ever seen.
This crazy bitch takes 2 perfectly good vintage '60's prom dresses and decides to make a creation of her own.
At first, you think, "Hey! What's the worst that could happen? She seems like a sensible girl."


And then she shows up at prom looking like this:







Bitch be crazy.

She should have picked ducky.

2 comments:

Tee said...

If I've said it once, I've said it a million times. DUCKIE OVER BLAINE!

Rebs @ Book-Rants said...

I agree 100% the dress is awful. She should have worn one of the two dresses and she would have looked way better.

And really does anyone really think she should have picked Blaine? Duckie was so much better