Sunday, September 14, 2008

Better Dressed, And Here To Impress

Though its true I like my men like a fine wine, (and Christene I know you too can appreciate a fine wine), I also found the appeal of AC Slater....oh Mario Lopez how happy I am you found work after Save By the Bell....and Christene you ask who dresses sharper then AC well I would like to cast my vote for best dressed too Joey Jeramiah...no one has ever made denim vests and fedoras more attractive then Joey...be still my beating heart.... And when did tying bandannas around your upper arm or leg go out of style? A quarter past NEVER.

A close runner up behind Joey (and this is all in my humblest opinion) is Uncle Jesse...you know him, and you love him.
How heart breaking was it when he actually settle down with that bitch Rebecca?
My eleven year old heart was never the same after the baby back ribs baby carrot episode....
But Uncle Jessie had style...its true tight black jeans still give me hot flashes....and then I find myself thinking back to Jesse and the Rippers crooning 'Forever' to me whilst I lay on my bed in my over sized goofy t-shirt and spandex pants, eats my mothers baking chocolate...YIKES.
Did anyone ever notice how Jesse Katsopolis hair could rival Heather Lockliers circa 1979?






No comments: