Saturday, September 13, 2008

AC Slater and Christian Slater, Separated at Birth?

I like Christian Slater, and I agree, Tina, no one deserves a comeback more than him.
However, don't get me wrong, but Christian Slater kind of comes off as a greasy old man to me. Even when he was in his 20's he still seemed old. Perhaps that's his appeal. I don't know.
As a young child, I questioned his appeal, as a 27 year old woman, I find his old-greasiness somewhat intriguing, kind of like a plate of devilled eggs left out for like 6 hours at a party. You're not sure if you should eat them and they could make you sick, but they just look so interesting, you just can't resist.
However, i'm not sure if I'm the best person to judge anyone's attractiveness, considering that I have the sex appeal of a Middle Aged, frequent Bingo playing, chain smoking, Surrey Mother who screams at her children to "Shut the Hell up! I'm watching My Stories!" I know you're all thinking it, I'm just keepin' it real. Beeotches. (I'm so street.)
While Tina liked her men a little on the pension-y side, I prefered mine innocent looking. The type of man you could take home to Moms and Pops, the kind of guy who'd never forget to say please and thank you. (It's funny, 'cause the man I married uses the F-word as a noun, go figure.)
And before I forget to touch down on the subject, I think the fact that AC Slater and Christian Slater have the same last name is a coincience. Or they could be related.





AC slater had the best wardrobe. Cut off mesh shirts, acid wash jeans, wrestling uniforms. Whenever he wanted to get a little fancy, he rocked a silk, teal shirt. I don't know anyone else in the entire world who dressed as sharp as AC.






Lift that stool, flex those muscles.




1 comment:

Tee said...

I think the appeal of C-Slate is that he is greasy....and most of that grease is in his hair!
ZING!