Sunday, September 28, 2008

Nothing Like A Man In A Loin Cloth

(An excerpt from the slightly wrecked mind of a once greasy rat nest-hair girl from the flat lands of Surrey - Whalley to be exact)

Dear Brendan Fraser:

I've noticed you. I would like to let you know that when you wear a loin cloth it makes me need a cloth for my loin ( How inappropriate). Isn't it amazing t they gave you a couple of movies where you had to wear a little piece of cloth over your private parts, the cinema block buster Encino Man being my favorite all time. Whenever someone grunts near me and paints weird stick figures on walls with mud, I get a little overexcited. And then George of the Jungle. Though you were mind numbingly stupid in it you were still very pretty to look at.

Once upon a time, you were young and  soothed my most anxious nights. In your older age, I see you less, but I still revisit the days of yester-year which are chronologically categorized on my shelves - VHS to be exact - and watch what you were to me. A baby-faced boy, dancing across the days of my life. Poetic.

Mrs. Winterborn, Son In Law, Airheads, and another of my personal favorites School Ties, only allowed my bond to grow stronger. Here I sit, thinking about your career and wondering what happened. What went wrong?

Why is it you haven't done a good movie in forever? Is it because you started to go bald and you had to get hair plugs? I don't know. This is simply speculation.

I can only hope one day (soon?) you will tap into your money and get some plastic surgery and come back as the man I once knew - young, fresh and hip.

Until then I have my trusty vids to keep me warm.

Sincerely,
Tyson

 

No comments: