Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Its Wahlberg-Mania

I see where your coming from, there is nothing more un-nerving then a man showing you the helicopter while he is sweating up a storm, wearing nothing but a bow-tie and saying things like "This is a treat just for you special lady"...I have only once seen a male stripper and though some women flock to see the sausage unwrapped I like to see penis' exactly where they should be under Cotton, then under jeans, securely wrapped snug and safe away from my delicate eyes....its doesn't seem to matter how old (or wiser) I get I still have a fear of getting my eye poked out by some guy named Hot Rod's dink.

And what is with the ladies? All sense of rational thinking gets tossed willy-nilly out the window, and all of a sudden Maggie, mother of two married for ten years and kindergarten teacher, is putting fives down her shirt trying to get the greasy haired spanish dish Marco "The Taco Pleaser" Lopez to pull them out with his teeth, while she screams "Give me the burrito you spicy thaaaaaaaaaaannng". But I digress, what I really wanted to make a note about was Christene's mention of lusting after the illustrious Donnie Wahlberg.

I never wasted my time liking anyone else, I was hip to the bad boy long before any fat ratty haired 7 year old around...it was as though I had a bad boy-dar....maybe it was when Donnie would curse during interviews and they would have to beep it out that first opened my eyes, but I was hooked...but then something better came along, it was 1991 one and a chubby-cheeked girl in spandex pants and her mothers Yosemite Sam t-shirt (me) caught a glimpse at something better....
Marky Mark and the funky bunch....you can have the funky bunch, give me the Marky Mark!

If Donnie was the "bad-boy" then Marky Mark taught him everything he new and saved the majority for himself....he was bad to the mother f-ing bone..and he had that great Boston accent we all know and love but most likely it was because he always had his shirt off, which to this day still sends me in a dizzy. Thank you Calvin Klein you made my youth much much easier

I remember taping video of Mark doing push-ups on a chair and rewinding it and watching it 8 billion times....lets all say it together before I go "Mark Wahlberg was, is and always will be a God"......








I've got some good vibrations for you Mark!








No comments: