Thursday, September 4, 2008

I've been slacking off.

Sorry Tina,
I've been neglecting this blog, and I should have children's services take it away from me.

I watched the new 90210 on Tuesday. What a waste of time. (Although, I'll probably still watch it on a regular basis, because I'll watch anything that's colorful and shiny. I'm kind of like a budgie when it comes to my TV choices.) 
It seems like it was trying too hard to be 'The OC." But, I'm not interested in the new cast.  They can overdose on percocets for all I care. 
Although, I was pleased to see Brenda back in the picture. It's nice to see Shannen Doherty get some work. I think her finest work was in the 1997 TV movie "Friends 'Till the End" where she was a college student in a band and was being stalked by the girl who played the wheelchair girl Zack dated in Saved by the Bell. But, I'm getting off topic. 
Back to Shan Shan....Is it just me or is she looking super Ratty these days?




Someone's had work done. I think she went to the same surgeon that Tori Spelling went to for her boob job.
MEEEEOOOWWWW.... how catty of me.


I miss the old 90210. I think that the best part of 90210 hands down was Dylan's hair. He had this dangerous '50's greaser thing going on. I'm sad it didn't catch on like the 'Rachael'.

This is getting silly. Silly Christene.

When I googled 'Shannen Doherty pics' I found this:










No comments: