Thursday, November 20, 2008

Just One More

Okay so I dont want to make this all about 90210, but I put the DVD's on my Ziplist and have been watching the first season.
I am watching the episode where Dylan first kisses Brenda, you know after he gets in the fight with his father and then smashes the potted plant outside. Brenda freaks out and is all.
"Dylan your scaring me."
And he kisses her.
All I am wondering is how did Brenda get Dylan.
It doesnt make sense, he just wouldn't go for her. She is such a dweeb, or better yet A DIPSTICK.
Dylan could have any girl.....why would he choose whiney angsty pale Brenda?


On a side note does anyone remember when they were on the cover of Rolling Stone?
Its a effing music magazine for crying out loud, nice fucking band. Look at Brenda straddle her brother....yowza.

No comments: