Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Who doesn't love a sheen?

That was a dirty song, dirtiest song ever though? Well that goes to Akinyele song "Put it in my mouth" I say that all the time but I am refering to sweets and treats. And if there is one thing a cock isn't its a sweet treat. Enough about that.
Christene your mom wouldnt let you watch dirty dancing!
YOWZA.
That's okay my mom wouldn't let me watch Pretty Woman because she thought it glorified prostiution. And what was with that whole "No kissing on the mouth rule" does that mean she had morals of some sort? Or that she had dignity?
I hated the other whore in that movie, what was her name? Kit?


Everyone thought Richard Gere was so dreamy, not me....when I was a chub-tastic 13 year old the only man that got me going was Emilio Estevez, i watched Outsides a thousand times!
Here he is as Two Bit Matthews...now tell me that doesnt get you going?

But who doesn't love a Sheen?
That's a trick question, because the answer is no one. EVERYONE LOVES A SHEEN!
They are just a little more dirty....

3 comments:

C-Stene said...

I loves me some sheen action, although I'm more into the Charlie.
Emilio looks like he'd be someone's dad who listens to that Tom Cochrane song, "life is a highway" over and over again in his dirty old pick-up truck.

Steve Sharpe said...

Charlie is pretty cool, in a violent psychopath kind of way.

Tee said...

I think you both are over looking Martin. I would tap that.