Saturday, November 29, 2008

Bad Boys, Bad Boys, Whatchu gonna do?

If you're from Surrey, chances are, you know someone who's been on "To Serve and Protect". I am lucky enough to not only know people who have been on it, but to be related to people who have been on the show.
I miss that show. It was amazing. It gave people from Surrey the chance to say "Hey! I know that guy!!" or "Hey! That's my house!" while watching a TV show.
I especially liked it when they were busting drunks. They'd be all like "Sir, do you have any ID?"
And the drunk would be like "jkbscj asjf bajks fkwjbsvm SEF KSDBFS AJHVC HA".
Or when they had to go into a trailer park to break up some sort of disturbance, the trailer would have pizza boxes lying around and lamps without lampshades. (Kind of what my house looks like right now.)
Bless those boys in blue who would not only keep our streets safe, but entertain the residents of Surrey on Sunday nights.

1 comment:

Tee said...

I think my whole family has been on that show.
I miss it too.
My favorites were the chasing scene's