Monday, November 24, 2008

Let me go, Let me shoop, to the next man in a 3 piece suit.

Tina, you were super bad-ass.
I was a pretty tame 12 year old, so I can't really top that.
However, I used to listen to Saly N' Pepa's "Very Necessary" on repeat.

I used to gyrate my 12 year old hips to "Shoop" on a daily basis. Of course, I had NO idea what they were talking about (and still really have no clue), so it was ok.
Come to think about it, It WAS a pretty dirty song. What was my mom thinking letting me listen to it? I wasn't allowed to watch "Dirty Dancing", but I could listen to this:

Hey, yeah - I wanna shoop, baby[Oooo, how you doin', baby?No, not youYou, the bow-legged one, (ha-ha) yeahWhat's your name?Damn, that sounds sexy]Here I go, here I go, here I go again (again?)Girls, what's my weakness? (Men!)Ok then, chillin', chillin', mindin' my business (word)Yo, Salt, I looked around, and I couldn't believe thisI swear, I stared, my niece my witnessThe brother had it goin' on with somethin' kinda...uhWicked, wicked (oooo) - had to kick itI'm not shy so I asked for the digitsA ho? No, that don't make meSee what I want slip slide to it swiftyFelt it in my hips so I dipped back to my bag of tricksThen I flipped for a tip, make me wanna do tricks for himLick him like a lollipop should be lickedCame to my senses and I chilled for a bitDon't know how you do the voodoo that you doSo well it's a spell, hell, makes me wanna shoop shoop shoopShoop shoop ba-doopShoop ba-doopShoop ba-doop ba-doop ba-doopShoop ba-doopShoop ba-doopShoop ba-doop ba-doop ba-doopUmmm, you're packed and you're stacked 'specially in the backBrother, wanna thank your mother for a butt like that (thanks, Mom)Can I get some fries with that shake-shake boobie?If looks could kill you would be an uziYou're a shotgun - bang! What's up with that thang?I wanna know how does it hang?Straight up, wait up, hold up, Mr. LoverLike Prince said you're a sexy mutha-Well-a, I like 'em real wild, b-boy style by the mileSmooth black skin with a smileBright as the sun, I wanna have some funCome (come) and (hmmm) give me some of that yum-yumChocolate chip, honey dip, can I get a scoop? (please)Baby, take a ride in my coupe, you make me wanna...Shoop shoop ba-doop (Baby, hey)Shoop ba-doopShoop ba-doop ba-doop ba-doopShoop shoop ba-doop (Don't you know I wanna shoop, baby)Shoop ba-doopShoop ba-doop ba-doop ba-doopWell let me bring you back to the subject, Pep's on the setMake you get hot, make you work up a sweatWhen you skip-to-my-lou, my darlingNot falling in love but I'm falling for your [super sperm]When I get ya betcha bottom dollar you were best under pressure[Yo, Sandy, I wanna like, taste you]Getcha getcha lips wet cuz it's time to have PepOn your mark, get set, go, let me go, let me shoopTo the next man in the three-piece suitI spend all my dough, ray me, cutieShoop shoop a-doobie like Scoobie Doobie DooI love you in your big jeans, you give me nice dreamsYou make me wanna scream, "Oooo, oooo, oooo!"I like what ya do when you do what ya doYou make me wanna shoopShoop shoop ba-doopShoop ba-doopShoop ba-doop ba-doop ba-doopShoop shoop ba-doopShoop ba-doopShoop ba-doop ba-doop ba-doop[Oh, my goodness, girl, look at himHe's the cutest brother in hereAnd he's comin' this way! Oooo!]S and the P wanna kick with me, cool (uh-huh)But I'm wicked, G, (yeah) hit skins but never quickly (that's right)I hit the skins for the hell of it, just for the yell I getMmm mmm mmm, for the smell of it (smell it)They want my bod, here's the hot rod (hot rod)Twelve inches to a yard (damn) and have ya soundin' like a retard (yeah)Big 'Twan Love-Her, six-two, wanna hit youSo what you wanna do?What you wanna do?Mmmm, I wanna shoopShoop shoop ba-doopShoop ba-doopShoop ba-doop ba-doop ba-doopShoop shoop ba-doopShoop ba-doopShoop ba-doop ba-doop ba-doopOh, you make me wanna shoopHey yeah, I wanna shoop, baby


What is a Shoop, anyway? Can someone tell me?


On another note, Salt N' Pepa had big earrings.


Indeed.






No comments: