Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Something I Can Get Behind

On this planet called earth there are very few things I can get behind and never have fail me. Here they are:
1. Red Vines-best candy known to man
2. Sean Connery-doing impressions of him or just looking at him
3. Trashy magazines-they taught me so many things
4. Gum balls-I escpecially like the yellow ones
5. The Brat Pack Movies-if you say you dont like Pretty in pink you are lying. And yes I wanted Andy to get with Ducky.
6. The Cops theme song-whattcha gonna do when they come for you?
7. Saying things like "Oh that's so funny I forgot to laugh" and "Dirtbag" Or "Dipshit"
8. T-shirts with animals on them, man I miss my white kitty t-shirt.
9. Spandex, I wish life was this easy still
10. Sugar Crisp. Cause I cant get enough of it.

No comments: