Thursday, December 25, 2008

On Dasher, On Dancer, Eff NO On Prancer!

The year before Home Alone came out I went to go see another Christmas movie. It was just after my birthday and I was seven years old. I remember that I had stolen my sisters copy of the Interview With A Vampire, which I am pretty sure my mom wouldnt be too impressed if she knew I was reading it.

And I brought the book to the theatre with us. It was at Guildford, do you remember the old cinemas there? When you went in through the back?
Anyways My dad took me to see Prancer for my birthday.


Do you remember this movie? I think I wanted to see something else too but my dad wanted to see this....
and halfway through the movie I got a super bad stomache ache so I went to the bathroom (with the book) and emptied the tank (so to speak) I returned to watch the heart warming movie about Prancer the reindeer and the family who takes him in when he is injured.
I left the book in the bathroom stall at the theatre and never told my sister about it.


And I have never watched the movie Prancer since.
Things I have learned from this experiance.
1. Don't bring a book to the theatre you wont need it
2. Try not to eat too much food when you go to see a movie, shit cramps suck.
3. Don't steal books from your sister just in case you leave them in a bathroom stall
4. Try your best to watch your children they shouldnt be reading Interview with a Vampire when they are 7, I think this why I am warped.
5. nothing says Merry Christmas like a blog that shares personal embarassing moments.
xo

1 comment:

Rebs @ Book-Rants said...

"empty the tank" pure class