Monday, February 23, 2009

All Jacked Up

So I was watching the Oscars last night and that Hugh Jackman is one fine piece of ace. And if this was a better world we would have GOT. IT. ON. by now. I've always had an inkling for this fellow. Nothing is more impressive then a man who can grow a decent set of chops. First and foremost about this amazing, and rare, creature is his washboard abs. Second is his amazing hair. And third. Not that we need one. Is everything else about him.
Hes a man we should all be getting behind. I have decided that I will be offering Hugh Jackman all my support, should he need it. And whatever else he would like me to do. I know in the grand scheme of things my support is little, if not nothing, to him.
I first stood up and noticed Mr. Jackman a few years back when I watched a little video called Somebody Like You. It featured Ashley Judd and Marisa Tomei. And there was this scene where Jackman was eating Chinese food...not sure why it stuck in my head. Oh yeah he had his shirt off.
And then he came along and wowed me with his Wolveyskills when he played Wolverine. I like my men with a little animalistic side. Did I mention that he can act, sing, dance and play the role of a lamp post and still entertain the nation?
Well I should have.

1 comment:

Rebs @ Book-Rants said...

he's is someone I'll always get behind..I especially like Somebody Like You as well.