Monday, February 9, 2009

"You want me to what!!? In What?!! And then eat it?!!??........ok."

The most impressive thing about Tina : She can watch "2 Girls 1 cup" straight-faced.
It's amazing to watch. She just looks at it, almost bored.
I, on the other hand, couldn't handle more than 5 seconds. I got to the part where the girls started making out, and then slammed my laptop closed. I knew what was coming.
I know, 2 girls 1 cup was sooo 2008. But this morning, I bought these coffee teabag things called "1 cup" (which, by the way, tasted and smelled like cat urine), and I started thinking about that racy little video that took the world by storm last year.

Now, first of all, who does that?
I feel sorry for those girls. They look like they're from Whalley. You have to be pretty hard-up for drug money to do what they did. Now, I'm not going to get into details exactly what happens in the video, I think we all know. If you don't, look it up. Just not at work. Actually, look it up at work. On your boss' computer. But don't say I didn't warn you.

Secondly, who watches it? I'm not talking about the people who watch it purely for shock/curiosity value. You know, the kind of people who create reaction videos and they're pretending the throw up and stuff.
No, I'm talking about the kind of people who enjoy that kind of thing. I wonder if anyone working in my office likes freaky scat videos.

Anyways, I hope those two poop-loving amorous young ladies got paid well for what they were doing.


'Cause that shit is gross.

1 comment:

Tee said...

I aim to please. And I am ecstatic that this is what impresses you about me.