Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday The 13Th-Scared Shitless

Most people don't know that I'm a horror movie Fanatic. Though I have yet to see a Horror Movie made in the last ten years that has lived up to my fancy.
Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake kiddies, where dreams are filled with screams.

Horror movies were so much better back in the day. I like to depend on the Classics to keep me warm at night. Is it bad that the reason I like horror movies is because I find them funny? No one has a sense of humor like Freddy or Chucky. Those dudes so know how to deliver a punch line.

One of my all time favortites is Halloween. John Carpenter had his shit on lockdown when he made this. For the longest time my ringtone was the music from this movie and every time my phone rang it gave me the willies. Michael Myers is a master of the slow walk. It also has Jamie Lee Curtis and she is indeed the scream queen and this was her debut film. (on a side note she is looking mighty fine these days)

Another movie that sends me in a tizzy is Friday the 13th. Not only because it had Kevin Bacon in it, but because most people dont know that Jason isnt the killer.
He isn't. It was his mom the whole time, and the Chi Chi Chi ha ha ha sound to the score wasnt actually that it was ki ki ki ma ma ma to sound like Kill kill kill ma ma ma, in Jasons moms mind. Trivia is fun isn't it?

The best part of Nightmare on Elm Street is the Freddy's song.
One, two, Freddy's coming for you.
Three, four, better lock your door.
Five, six, grab your crucifix.
Seven, eight, gonna stay up late.
Nine, ten, never sleep again.
It's just a catchy little ditty that I can't get out of your head.

A lot of people don't like horror movies. Including my mother who hated the fact that I watched them all the time. But I love them. As you could see from this amazing blog.

No comments: