Thursday, February 26, 2009

In Sync With JT

You know who has come a long way? Justin Timberlake.
I admire his style, I admire his pinash and I admire the way he wormed his way into my heart.
Back when he was hanging out Lance Bass and those other guys who I can't remember their name I disliked him, actually I might even go so far to say I hated him. Do I dare? Yes I do. I hated him. He was boring, dressed funny and dated Britney Spears for crying out loud. Only people like K-fed date britney. (that is pathetic men who had identity crisisis because they dont know whether they are white or black.)
So I didnt like JT on principle. but then something happened. And that something was Justified.
It was amazing, it was funny, he showed us he had a heart but wasnt afraid to get down in dirty. And then he ripped Janet Jackson's shirt at the Super bowl and in that moment my eyes were opened and I sat up and took notice.
So while I was noticing JT did something that put a smile on my face, he took up acting. Not the crapy Mickey Mouse club crap that he was doing when he was a ankle biter. No he came along and did Alpha Dog, Black Snake Mone and Southland Tales. Movies that were not just okay, movies that were good. And then just when the world was taking him seriously he did something even more amazing, he did the SNL skit with Andy Samberg "Dick In A Box' and that was it. He had won me over. He had me at 'you put your dick in the box'.
(I also feel the need to mention that he was one of the chipmunks in a skit as well...let's be honest that is just bad ass.)
So there we are....how JT went from little-shit-head-mickeymouseloving-NSYN craptastic-kid to Justin-gold all the time no matter what-Timberlake.
And he did the one other thing that I thought no one would ever do. He brought SEXY BACK, I just don't think we have thanked him enough for that.

1 comment:

Rebs @ Book-Rants said...

You shout it from the rooftops tina..JT has brought sexy back