Sunday, February 1, 2009

Flashback!

Tonight I called Christene and two seconds into the phone call she turns away from the phone to yell at her mom "IT'S TINA"
This flashes me back big time and all of a sudden I am thirteen years old sitting in my parents kitchen with the god awful yellow linolium wearing a goofy shirt and red jeans having an awkward conversation while my mother cooks dinner in the background.
While I am participating in this flashback I get to thinking about how the thugged out teenages in my school rolled in 1994. I miss these thugs they were comforting.
They wore disney characters on their shirts which I think had something to do with Coolio's Ghetto Cartoon, which I still get stuck in my head to this day. They had thick gold ropes and colored jeans. They had weird hair and wore bright colors like orange and yellow.
They arent anything like todays thugs that are effing scary.

On a side note, the other day I told Christene that Yosemite Sam was Smoke pit.
And he so was. He had guns and cussed all the time.

No comments: