Thursday, December 4, 2008

Party Of One


I am watching Party Of Five.
Because I am a fat thirteen year old at heart. And it's thursday night at 8:10pm and channel 35 just so happens to be where my stubby little digits stopped. And all I am wondering, and perhaps you can tell me the answer. What the hell happened to Scott Wolf? Man that guy has dimples. Just what I love.
Secretly I have a crush on everyone who has dimples. (that means you Leps.)
Anyways back on subject...Scott Wolf. This show sucks. But I loved watching it and I can see why....Bailey was hot. I also liked the other hot guy too, Matthew Fox, but I was all about the Scott Wolf.
Now that Lacey Chabert is a little slut, you know I am right...maybe its because she was a little tramp in Mean Girls and I am holding it against her.
Jennifer love Hewitt has that Ghost Whisperer show, and my mom likes it. And Neve Campbell did those scream movies. That's a career right?
Whatever this show sucks!
I cant look away.

No comments: