Thursday, December 25, 2008

Fuller, Go easy on the Pepsi

Home Alone is my all time favourite Christmas movie.

I love it almost as much as I love Donairs. Could there be a more perfect food? Sometimes, I'll have a really good Donair and I can't stop thinking about it. Like this morning, for example. I woke up this morning thinking about the last donair I had. It was from "Best Donair" in Surrey. It was amazing. I even brought home a menu and spent days just looking at it, reading all of my Donair options. Sometimes I feel the need for a cigarette after a good Donair, and I don't even smoke.

What was I talking about?
Oh yeah. Home alone.
I remember actually seeing it in theatres when I was 9. At the time, I didn't realize just how much gold was in that movie.
Kevin's brother was the epitome of jerky older brothers. Everyone had one, perhaps not as extremely douchey as Buzz, but most older siblings possess at least one or two of his charming attributes.
Every time I see a cheese pizza, I picture Buzz stuffing the entire thing in his mouth.
Every time I see an unflattering picture of myself (or anyone else for that matter) I think "Buzz, your girlfriend, WOOF!"
Every time someone wants to share a room with me I always think "I wouldn't let you sleep in my room if you were growing on my ass."

It never ends.
If I try hard enough, I think I could make a reference from "Home Alone" to suit every situation.

Good.

1 comment:

Tee said...

How did Joe Pesci go from Goodfellas to Home Alone?
Just a random question.
Home Alone is gold.