Sunday, December 21, 2008

I'm the Baby, gotta love me.

Maybe it's the 2 glasses of wine talking, but I have an extremely irrational hatred for that stupid "Dinosaurs" show they ran on ABC back in the '90's.
Does anyone else remember this show?

Typically, my memories of ABC's TGIF line-up are fond.
I loved friday night TV. I'd park my ass on the couch and prepare myself for the greatest 2 hours of programming the week had to offer me.
Then one year, they introduced a show about a family of Dinosaurs.




Dinosaurs.




Really?




When was this ever a good idea??


And don't even get me started on that one little pink asshole who'd hit his Dad over the head with a frying pan...
If that was real life, I'm sure the Dad would be dead.
And then they made a music video of that little jerk.
"I'm the Baby, Gotta love me."




Shut up.


1 comment:

Tee said...

My parents loved that show. we watched it as a family.
I fuckin hated it. And I ain't drinking wine.