Monday, December 15, 2008

If That's What Skinny Is About, Count Me Out!

Ever since I was a child I was horrified by Richard Simmons. He would always appear on David Letterman and Letterman always made him cry. That was gold.
What wasn't gold was his high energy that makes me, still to this day, want to slit my wrists. I could never watch one of his exercise video's because it would make me want to upchuck my fatabulous lunch that I scarfed down.
Maybe it's because he is a red head and I find red heads abnormal at the best of times. But I think it's mostly his ugly mug. So what you were obese in high school Rich and now your goal is to make everyone happy about themselves, good for you. But I ain't picking up what your throwing out there.
I would rather be fat than listen to your mumble jumble, and one and two and one and two and SHUT THE HELL UP YOU FREAK!
I'm just saying there is something wrong with the guy.

No comments: