Thursday, December 18, 2008

Welcome Back

I had a dream of.....
A threesome with Matt Dillon and Luke Perry.
But not them now. Them then.
You know what I am talking about.
Now that I have your attention I am going to breach a very serious question and I really want you to answer truthfully.
Is it just me or Welcome Back Kotter the best TV show ever made.
You had everything you needed.
The hot dumb guy, the soldier, the oddly attractive puerto rico jew(who was always my personal fav), the nerdy small kid and the funny teacher....
What more would you possibly want.
My Ex was telling me awhile ago that he watched it and it wasnt as funny as he remembered it to be from when he was a kid. So I got it for my birthday and you know what? It was better than I remembered. With quips like "Up Your nose with a rubber hose" and "Mr.Kot-tier" you can't go wrong. Not to mention Juan's notes from his mother. This show just doesnt get old...and it was on for four years so clearly the people liked it.
Remember the episode where Juan likes a girl and he writes a note (from his mother) to the girls mother and it says:
"Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
let your daughter go out
with a Puerto Rican Jew"
No? Well go effing watch it and stop gawking at this blog.

No comments: