Thursday, December 4, 2008

I beg your pardon, I never promised you a rose garden


I'm glad you like my Dimples, Tina.
I like your evil stare.

Anyway, I'm watching Kitchen Nightmares right now.
I think it's time for me to confess to the world, I am rather smitten with Chef Gordan Ramsay.
I love everything about the man.
I think we have alot in common.
First off, he likes to cook. I like to eat.
Secondly, every second word that comes out of his mouth has to be censored. I too, speak like a man of the seas.
He's rich and famous and I'm fully prepared to mooch off of that. I don't think he'd mind, really. Although I think it may be difficult to convince him that I'd make a good trophy wife. I don't think I have any trophy wife qualities.
I like it how he calls every lady "Darling." He also holds open doors for them. There's just something about it. He's a gentleman. Any dude take note. No matter how much a girl will be like "I'm not really into guys who do that." They're lying. We all like it. So start holding doors for ladies, assholes.
Whatever happened to gentlemen, anyway?
Long gone are the days where dudes would hold open doors, pick up the cheque and let you hold the remote control. And what ever happened to buying flowers?
Where the fuck are my flowers?!!!!???!!!???!!???
Us Ladies have to cook for you, pick up your dirty socks off the floor, pop that zit on the middle of your back and pick you up while you are drunk and the most romantic thing you guys can say to us is "Wanna do it?" No, Asswipe. We don't wanna "Do it". We're too busy writing angry blog entries about the lack of romance in the world right now.

Well, I'm sure Gordan Ramsay buys his wife flowers. He would if he knew what was good for him.

1 comment:

Tee said...

I was watching Kitchen Nightmares and it was a valentines one and Gordon was all "I haven't been with my wife on Vanentines day in over eight years" and he pulled out a picture of her and set it up at his table like she was there with him. It was kinda cute.